This committee spearheads outreach efforts to grow the membership and increase participation in DINA and to foster a sense of community and cooperation for Daniel Island and all its residents.
Membership Committee Members Help To…
- Increase participation and membership in DINA.
- Welcome residents at DINA meetings.
- Manage annual dues and member database.
- Inform the community of meetings by placing signs at key points in the community, working with the President and Secretary to send out emails and social media updates, and submitting articles and ads to The Daniel Island News and Daniel Island Life.
- Send welcome messages to new and renewing members encouraging them to become active in DINA through the various committees.
- Work with the President and Secretary to keep the community informed of all upcoming events through email newsletters, news articles to The Daniel Island News and Daniel Island Life, and social media updates.