6:00 pm – Refreshments – Mix & Mingle with Your Neighbors
6:30 pm – Meeting Begins – DINA Updates
- Daniel Island Park #4
- Head to the Park’s page on our website to submit your idea for the park’s name.
- End-of-year Oyster Roast
- Click to take the survey for your preferred time of day and day of the week.
- Proposed by-law amendments
- We are working on wording and will send both the original and the proposed edited version for you to review. The main things are restructuring dues and changing officers’ terms from 1 year to 2.
- Street lights painted black
- We are sending the list we’ve compiled to SCE&G and the City of Charleston to replace. all globes that have been painted black. Any ones found hereafter will be upon the resident to pay for and replace.
- Mayor’s Meeting with Neighborhood Presidents
- Marie Delcioppo has been invited to attend this on September 6 and asked to bring the top 3 concerns of our community. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns. She will take the top 3 to the mayor’s meeting and present the findings to us afterward.
6:50 pm – Charleston Police Department Team 5 Update
7:00 pm – Sheriff Duane Lewis, Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office
7:10 pm – Nancy Mace, SC State House District 99 Representative
7:30 pm – Daniel Island Community Center Update
- For the latest renderings, please visit our Community Center Committee’s page.
8:00 pm – Adjorn