6:00 pm – Refreshments – Mix & Mingle with Your Neighbors
6:30 pm – Meeting Begins – Welcome, Introductions
- Annual Oyster Roast!
Sunday, December 2, 3:00-6:00 pm at Pierce Park Pavilion.
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
- Q&A with Congressman Mark Sanford for his Tri-County Waterfront Park.
Monday, November 26, 6:30-7:30 pm at Providence Baptist Church.
CLICK HERE for more information.
6:50 pm – Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) and Charleston Police Department (CPD) Update
- Lt. Jim Byrne from CPD Team 5 and Major Jeremy Baker from BCSO discussed recent thefts from motor vehicles and pressed upon residents to ensure the lock and secure their possessions. CLICK HER to read more about the recent thefts.
7:00 pm – Discussion and Voting
- Voting for 2019 Officers
- Marie Delcioppo (President), Bob Graham (Vice President), and Stewart Miller (Treasurer) were elected for another term.
- Marcia Miller was elected Secretary.
- Proposed By-Law Amendments
- Extending officers’ terms from one year to two years — Approved
- Waiving the $10/household annual dues and allowed fees to be assessed when necessary — Approved
- Including the option for electronic voting — Approved
- Changing quorum as defined as 10 individuals representing 10 different households to being defined as 20 individuals — Approved
- CLICK HERE to view the approved By-Laws
7:30 pm – Adjourn